Digital Health Academy
Although 93% of healthcare professionals believe that digital health tools can improve patients’ health, not all have the skills or knowledge to put this motivation into practice. ORCHA’s CPD-accredited Digital Health Academy:
– Helps organisations with creating a digital people strategy, including plans for professional development and skills for a digitally-ready workforce.
– Is available for all frontline NHS and social care staff at no cost.
– Has been designed in collaboration with NHS clinicians & universities.
– Is delivered online in short, 5-minute videos, to suit busy schedules.
Equip your workforce with the skills to safely deliver digital health to your patients. Click the button below to visit the Academy, or click here to access the Academy on Health Education England’s Learning Hub.
CPD-accredited digital health learning
Bite-sized, five minute videos
Free access for everyone
CPD certificate after completion
Access our Academy data sheet, and get started on the Academy
Fill in our form to access our Digital Health Academy data sheet with an overview of the courses available, and visit the Academy here to get started. You can also access the Academy on Health Education England’s Learning Hub here.
Sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim UK & Ireland, the Digital Health Academy is:
- CPD-accredited, so can be included within personal development plans.
- Delivered online in short, bite-sized, 5-minute videos, to suit busy schedules.
- Designed in collaboration with NHS clinicians and universities.
Oops! We could not locate your form.