Join Us at HETT21: You’re invited to the ORCHA Digital Patient Zone – Register Today!
After more than a year of not being able to get together at conferences in person, ORCHA is delighted to announce that we are officially making our HETT return with our brand new Digital Patient Zone!
Taking place on the 28th and 29th September 2021 at the ExCeL London, HETT Show is a CPD-certified digital health and health tech event designed for healthcare professionals, by healthcare professionals.
The ORCHA Digital Patient Zone at stand C52 will be packed with the very best of what ORCHA offers:
- Hear our CEO, Senior Leadership and NHS customers speak on the ORCHA Stage
- Meet our top-scoring digital health suppliers and hear about their digital health journey
- Set up a meeting ahead of time with our team to discuss your digital health needs
- Book your digital solution right on our stand – DTAC, Digital Health Audit, Market Insight Report and so much more
HETT is the ideal location for the healthcare community to share experiences and learnings, as well as effective digital health strategies and new processes. It’s also a great place to see the latest innovations designed specifically to address the sector’s biggest challenges, which is precisely why we are hosting a Digital Patient Zone at this year’s event.
DTAC – Are you ready?
As well as the acceleration of digital health since the pandemic, there has been a huge buzz around the new standard for accreditation from NHSX, with the DTAC rapidly accelerating in importance as many buying organisations integrate this standard into their minimum requirements set.
Complying with DTAC can seem like a hugely onerous undertaking, especially for a new innovator with limited resources, this is why ORCHA’s expert team will be on hand to advise both suppliers and systems on what this means for them.
Digital health suppliers: Are you DTAC ready? Where are you in the process of becoming DTAC Accredited? Why not get support from ORCHA?
Our experts will be on hand at HETT to advise you about all things digital health accreditation and assessment.
Get in touch to book your DTAC pre-assessment at HETT or speak with a member of our team to learn more about our DTAC accreditation services.
Health and care providers: Have you introduced digital health to your organisation? What digital health tools are you providing to your patients and how are you assessing their compliance? Have you completed a digital health audit?
Wherever you are on your digital health journey, ORCHA can de-risk your organisation and ensure you are continuously fully compliant across all areas of digital health.
Book in a slot to meet with our team at HETT to discuss how ORCHA can help you introduce world class digital health into your organisation or learn more about our solutions on our website.
Digital Patient Zone
The Digital Patient Zone is a digital health showcase comprising 20 digital health suppliers with top scoring solutions on ORCHA’s extensive app library. Their solutions will be demonstrated across individual pods in the Digital Patient Zone and all suppliers will be presenting during the HETT Show on ORCHA’s own mini-stage. Come along to our digital health solutions showcase at stand C52!
Which digital health suppliers are exhibiting on ORCHA’s Digital Patient Zone?
Our carefully selected digital health suppliers will be able to explain the functions and features of their solutions and answer any questions you might have about how it can help to improve the quality of digital health for patients, professionals, communities and consumers.
Take a look below for the full line-up of digital health suppliers to be showcased in our Digital Patient Zone:
- MyWay Digital Health (MWDH), a University of Dundee spin out company. MWDHs vision is to improve the lives of people with diabetes globally through affordable data-driven solutions. Their flagship product; My Diabetes My Way (MDMW)), is multi-award winning, improves health outcomes and saves costs (5:1 ROI).
- Kinetikos Health is revolutionising the standard of care for Movement Disorders, namely Parkinson’s Disease. Our remote treatment monitoring and decentralised clinical trial platform uses real-time, objective data – mobility, severity of symptomatology, medication adherence – from smartphones to help patients, clinicians, researchers, and healthcare systems. We improve patient’s quality of life through continuum healthcare.
- Remcare is helping automate clinical pathways to improve productivity. For eg: Automated validation and risk stratification of waiting list backlogs has resulted in increase theatre utilisation and discharging 16% of patients. It has increased productivity by 45% in the pre-anaesthetic assessment clinics and improve PROMs data collection after treatment with 70% decrease in admin resource.
- Attensi: Helping the NHS, Attensi’s platform simulates any kind of human interaction, whether it be dialogues, clinical care or use of IT-systems in a cost-effective and scalable way. Delivering exemplary training by providing staff with a safe, virtual environment to master their procedures and interactions within 3D gamified training simulations.
- Thalamos’ eMHA software delivers an end-to-end digital pathway which makes the Mental Health Act swifter, simpler and safer. A for profit for purpose business, Thalamos is enabling the 4 principles of the 2018 Review of the Mental Health Act, in doing so are making the MHA more human.
- stem4 is a charity supporting positive mental health in teenagers. As part of their work, stem4 have developed 4 apps; ‘Calm Harm’ for managing the urge to self-harm, ‘Clear Fear’ for managing anxiety, ‘Move Mood’ for managing low mood/depression, and ‘Combined Minds’ for family/friends looking to provide support.
- Quit Genius is the world’s first digital clinic for treating addictions. Quit Genius combines virtual cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) with medications and connected devices to help employers, insurance providers and NHS organisations to tackle addiction. To-date, Quit Genius has helped more than 750,000 people improve their lives and quit their addictions. Visit www.quitgenius.com for more information.
- NuvoAir is a digital therapeutics company that creates intelligent cloud-based solutions which enable people with long term respiratory conditions to measure their lung health remotely, act on insights and share their data to support clinical decisions and optimise therapy.
- War on Cancer aims to radically improve the mental health of everyone affected by cancer. We’re doing so by building the global cancer app for people in and after treatment allowing them to connect with and help each other, and contribute to and be a part of cancer research.
- B. Braun is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of medical devices and pharmaceutical products and services. B. Braun develops high quality products, systems and services, protecting and improving people’s health and remaining dedicated to playing its part in helping the NHS recover from the implications of COVID-19. Website: www.bbraun.co.uk Email: Strategicpartnerships.firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @BBraunUK
- Feeling Good App: We have been working with the Scottish and English NHS evolving/evidencing a programme for emotional distress and building resilience in Staff, patients and University students for 10 + years Our flagship product is the NHS and DTAC accredited ‘Feeling Good: Positive Mindset’ app and we support this with online psycho-education webinars.
- Brain in Hand is a UK based digital hybrid healthcare company and an innovation leader in supported self-management. Combining practical human support, simple digital tools, and a 24/7 safety net, we enable autistic people and those living with other neurological difference or mental health difficulties to live more independently.
- S12 Solutions is an app and website, which helps mental health professionals efficiently complete Mental Health Act 1983 processes, leaving them more time to focus on what they do best: supporting the person.
- Ampersand Health is a social purpose company, founded by doctors and patients to improve the health and happiness of people living with long-term inflammatory conditions. Ampersand is pioneering the development of behavioural and data-science based digital therapies, to help prolong remission and provide support for self-management and remote monitoring.
- Cognitant empowers people to take control of their health through deeper understanding of their conditions and treatment. Experts in the production of innovative health information and experiences, Cognitant applies use of visual, immersive and interactive formats to change patient behaviour and outcomes. Cognitant is also the power behind Healthinote, the go-to source for trusted health information, which already connects over 3,000 practices with over 30 million people in the UK.
- FibriCheck is a certified smartphone-based solution for symptomatic/ known-AF patients, and a cost-effective, scalable detection tool for asymptomatic/ high-risk patients. Equitable at-home monitoring facilitates better case-finding, intervention and management of worsening CVD -improving outcomes. Real-time analytics enables remote clinical decision-making, efficient service delivery/ resource allocation, shortened diagnostic and referral wait-times.
- ResApp develops digital healthcare solutions to assist doctors and empower patients to diagnose and manage respiratory disease. We create simple, clinically validated and regulatory approved diagnostic tools that only require a smartphone. Our solutions provide respiratory disease diagnosis directly to healthcare providers and are easily integrated into existing telehealth solutions.
- Monsenso is an innovative technology company offering a digital health solution. Our mission is to help provide better mental health to more people at lower costs. Our solution helps optimise the treatment of mental disorders and gives a detailed overview of an individual’s mental health through the collection of outcome, adherence and behavioural data. It connects individuals, carers and health care providers to enable personalised treatment, remote care and early intervention. Based on continuous research and development, our team is committed to developing solutions that fit seamlessly into the lives of individuals, increase their quality of life and improve the efficacy of mental health treatment.
- Biosay: At Biosay, we imagine a wellness-first world fueled by data, technology, and human connection. To achieve this, we harness real-time, real-world data to improve people’s emotional and physical well-being and their communities. Our goal is to nurture an inclusive and collaborative community of individuals and organisations dedicated to better understanding ourselves and each other.
- Beingwell is a wellbeing company with roots in medical research and development. We want to help everyone to live a little bit better every day, and if we can, we prevent people from needing much support at all. Our tools include award winning cognitive assessment and improvement apps; MyCognition and AquaSnap.
ORCHA Stage Line Up
The ORCHA Digital Patient Zone will also feature talks from our team of experts and digital health suppliers. Browse the full agenda here!
Whether you are interested in digital health solutions for specific health and care conditions, want to know more about the development of digital health solutions, or want to know more about ORCHA’s review process and how you could work with us, ORCHA’s HETT 2021 Digital Patient Zone promises to be a digital health showcase like no other!
Register Free* Here:https://hubs.la/H0PqTkd0
*HETT Show is free to attend for those working in the NHS, independent healthcare provision, the care sector, the wider public sector, academia/research and not-for-profit.
- Agenda: https://hubs.la/H0PqT8g0
- Speakers: https://hubs.la/H0PqTgH0
- Exhibitor List: https://hubs.la/H0PqThG0
- Networking: https://hubs.ly/H0PqTj-0
The UK’s first Digital Health Formulary and a Health App Library just for citizens
Following the rapid growth of the digital health sector, healthcare professionals and citizens now have distinct and different needs from their health app libraries – and so ORCHA has created products exactly tailored for each of these two audiences.
600,000 A&E Admissions Could be Prevented with a Nationwide Deployment of Key Digital Health Products in Primary Care
Researchers at ORCHA and the University of Warwick have identified that digital health products such as health apps could make a substantial contribution to tackling NHS urgent care pressures, by keeping patients out of hospital in the first place.
Founded by NHS clinicians, ORCHA is the world’s leading digital health evaluation and distribution organisation. We provide services to national health bodies across three continents, including the NHS in 50% of UK regions, delivering national accreditation frameworks, bespoke Digital Health Libraries, and professional recommendation tools, specific to the needs of our clients. ORCHA’s unique Review Engine assesses digital health solutions against more than 350 measures across Clinical/Professional Assurance, Data & Privacy, and Usability & Accessibility, plus additional criteria depending on needs.
Oops! We could not locate your form.