Digital Health Standards & NHS DTAC
This webinar will be hosted by Dr Tony Young, National Clinical Director for Innovation NHS England & Founder of Clinical Entrepreneur Programme and joined by Liz Ashall Payne, CEO, ORCHA.
The webinar will be recorded, and a copy of the slides and recording will be distributed to all attendees following the session.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- The need for and purpose of standards in the NHS.
- Which standards already exist, what standards are on the horizon, and how to manage them.
- Overview of key standards including DTAC and NICE.
You will also hear practical examples, including:
- Crystal Dennis from Our Dorset ICS, discussing how standards have been governed.
- Dr Tamsin Brown, Community Paediatrician and developer of ‘Hear Glue Ear’ and Dr Sheila Ross, PhD, and developer of ‘Feeling Good’, discussing how their technologies took steps to meet standards and lessons learned.
‘Tipping point’ reached as public say they prefer health apps to antidepressants to support mental health conditions
Consumer research published on 9th May 2022 reveals that people aged from 18 to 44 years old would choose digital health to support a mental health condition over and above prescription medication, such as an antidepressant
The world’s first cross-border digital health accreditation system to be launched at HIMMS Europe
The Nordic region aims to be the most integrated health region in the world by 2030, according to the Nordic Council of Ministers. A shift towards digital health, and its focus on the self-management of health by Nordic populations, will be an important step on this journey, but it also brings new risks
Founded by NHS clinicians, ORCHA is the world’s leading digital health evaluation and distribution organisation. We provide services to national health bodies across three continents, including the NHS in 50% of UK regions, delivering national accreditation frameworks, bespoke Digital Health Libraries, and professional recommendation tools, specific to the needs of our clients. ORCHA’s unique Review Engine assesses digital health solutions against more than 350 measures across Clinical/Professional Assurance, Data & Privacy, and Usability & Accessibility, plus additional criteria depending on needs.
Oops! We could not locate your form.