Cookies are small text markers stored on your computer that enable us to understand how people use our website.
No personally identifiable information is stored in cookies. In common with many similar websites, ORCHA uses them to help remember preferences and for anonymous statistical measurements – for example so we know how many “visits” a page has had.
- remember certain information about users so they don’t have to repeatedly provide that information
- recognise if users are already logged in to certain areas of the website
- measure how people use our website so we can continually improve how information is provided
- serve certain types of ads relevant to your interests.
You can control and delete cookies
You can do this through your chosen internet browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.). Use the help function within the specific browser to find out how.
However, if you restrict cookies for the ORCHA website then there is a risk you will not be able to access the full functionality of the ORCHA website and your user experience may be undermined as a result.
What cookies are used on ORCHA sites?
The cookies applied on ORCHA websites are:
- Google Analytics – This is a service we use from Google that collects information about how people use our website. We use this to make sure we are providing the best service we can to our web visitors. This information cannot be used to identify you and is only available for ORCHA’s internal use. ORCHA does not allow Google to share it. Using cookies, Google Analytics captures information that allows ORCHA to understand:
- What pages were viewed
- How long those pages were viewed for
- How the user came to the site
- What website buttons and functions were clicked on
- What browser was used to access the site
- What country the computer is accessing the site from
- What search terms were used
- Cookies that are set by other websites – If you are using the sharing facility already mentioned (i.e. Share content with Facebook, Twitter) then it is possible those websites (i.e. Facebook) may also set cookies when you log in to their service. ORCHA is not responsible for third party cookies of this nature and does not control these cookies.
- Embedded third party services – Occasionally we embed things like video, audio and pictures from other websites such as such as YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr or Soundcloud. This means it looks like one of our web pages, but the video is being fed through from another site (e.g. YouTube). When this embedded content is accessed via the ORCHA site, the owner of that site may use their own cookies to record that you watched or viewed the content. ORCHA has no control over these cookies so you should check the relevant website for more information.
To serve you interest-based ads, we use information such as your interactions with ORCHA sites, content, or services. We do not use personally identifiable information such as name or email address to serve interest-based ads. We work with third parties, such as advertisers, publishers, social media networks, search engines, ad serving companies, and advertising companies working on their behalf, to improve the relevance of ads which we promote.
Changes to your personal details
If your personal details change, please help the ORCHA team to keep those details up to date by telling us about any changes.
If you want to see what information we have about you, or need to tell us about any changes to the information that you have given to us, please contact:
ORCHA Vanguard House,
Discover your new career
Join us to help shape the future of healthcare and improve people’s lives.
We’re powered by a team of over 100 ambitious people with diverse backgrounds from clinicians, data scientists and marketeers. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to ORCHA, and play a part in driving the us forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and change peoples lives with safe digital health, explore our roles and join us today.
Oops! We could not locate your form.